The environment is simple, welcoming and inspiring. Our hope is that you feel at home, and that your stay is comfortable and relaxing.
Welcome to Ananda!
Our accommodation is simple and welcoming.
We try to meet every need, in relation to both room type and price. You may be booked to stay at il Rifugio, the main house at the centre where activities are held, or in other simple lodgings: Brindaban, il Ritiro and Villa Gioia (recently refurbished) all of which are heated in winter and at a maximum distance of 15 minutes on foot or a couple of minutes by car.
We have single, double and triple rooms available, either with private bathroom or with an external bathroom shared with other guests, and dormitory rooms with 4-5 beds.
- Linen, blankets and towels are provided by us.
- Guests on the programme ‘Service is Joy’ have their own house, Seva Loka, which is a few steps’ distance from the Centre.
“Environment is stronger than will-power.” ~ Paramhansa Yogananda
A couple of particulars…
- We ask you to inform us of cases of physical difficulties in order to enable us to provide you with the room most suited to your needs.
- If you have specific dietary requirements please inform our Reception.
- We are unable to accommodate animals. Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- A harmonious environment is fundamental; in our houses and in the shared outdoor spaces there is no smoking.
- Our rooms are without TV and WiFi, although in our library you will find computer stations and free internet connection in the gazebo.
At Ananda we say YES to life – say YES as well!