Affirmations and Prayers for Self-Healing
There is immeasurable power latent in the human mind—to create, to transform, to heal. When this power is properly expressed in words, it becomes an instrument for changing any circumstance in our lives. In this course we will practice techniques of scientific affirmations and healing prayers to help ourselves, our friends, and the world environment reach a higher level of harmony.
Some of these subjects will be addressed:
- The nature of the causal realm, and how it influences our health
- Physical, psychological and spiritual diseases: their causes and cures
- The use of sound, color and electricity in self-healing therapies
- The placebo effect and why it works
- How to turn your mind into a powerful healing instrument
- Yogananda’s scientific healing affirmations and how to use them for various conditions
- How important is faith in spiritual healing practices?
- The spiritual laws behind the healing miracles of Jesus Christ
- Are all prayers answered?
- How to use pray for ourselves and others
- The healing properties of Master’s flower essences
- The use of music and the voice in the practice of prayer and affirmation
- The Cosmic Sound: how to hear it, feel it, and use it for healing.
A blind repetition, taking the name of God in vain, is fruitless. Repeating a demand or prayer over and over again, mentally or orally, and with deepening attention and devotion, spiritualizes the prayer, and changes conscious, believing repetition into superconscious experience.
The Divine Being cannot be deceived by the mockery of a prayer, because He is the fountain of thoughts. He cannot be bribed at any time, yet it is easy to move Him with sincerity, persistency, concentration, devotion, determination and faith. Repeating a demand with deepening concentration and faith is not mechanical repetition, but a changing, progressing power and mental preparation which, step by step, scientifically reaches God.
Category: Spiritual Self-healing