Ananda Yoga for Body, Mind, and Soul
This course introduces the Ananda approach to Hatha Yoga, which emphasizes the psychological-spiritual aspects of this ancient science. It offers a solid foundation in yoga for beginners, opens up new, inner horizons for experienced practitioners, and is required for those wishing to become certified teachers.
In a serene atmosphere, you will learn how to combine the yoga asanas, affirmations, and pranayamas with meditation. All of the principle aspects of Ananda Yoga will be intensely practiced:
- relaxation of muscular and mental tensions
- awareness of the subtle movements of breath and of vital energy
- the combination of asana and affirmations
- correct body alignment during each posture
- receptivity to higher states of awareness.
This course helps you to develop a fit body, a more positive mental outlook, a joyful heart, and an expanded awareness of the beauty of your soul.
Category: Ananda Yoga