Meditation is becoming recognized as an important tool for health and success. It improves mental concentration, stimulates creativity, relaxes physical tensions and emotional stress, and makes us more aware of our possibilities and potentials.
While it is possible to learn meditation from a book, it is helpful to learn it directly from people who have practiced it for a long time, in an environment that is peaceful and where meditation is practiced every day. This five-day course offers you everything you need to know about meditation and how to use it, and gives you a daily routine that you can follow at home.
You will learn:
- A technique of concentration taught by Paramhansa Yogananda
- What you need at home in order to be able to practice effectively
- A series of energy recharging exercises that will improve your vitality and concentration
- The philosophy behind meditation
- The stages of spiritual evolution that each person experiences
- How to contact your superconscious mind and use it as an inner guide
- Yoga practices to reduce stress and facilitate meditation
- How to have a more positive outlook on life.
Category: Meditation and Self-Realization