Harmonizing Your Material Duties with Your Spiritual Dharma
Course temporarily unavailable
How can we find time for our spiritual life and at the same time fulfill all of our responsibilities to families and job? When we manage to balance this equation, our daily lives become an extension of our spiritual practices, and we are able to make more rapid progress in both areas.
In this course you will find inspiration and practical exercises for:
- Using your time more wisely, both for spiritual practices and at work
- Increasing the energy and emotional stamina you have available
- Dealing with stressful situations and aggressive people with an attitude of inner calm and intuitive understanding
- Being true to your inner values and principles
- Becoming aware of the thought and behavior patterns that lead you to a state of imbalance
- Steps for correcting a state of imbalance
- Guidelines for balanced eating
- Making and maintaining priorities and commitments
- Exercises and practices to disengage your mind quickly when you want to meditate
- Practices for focusing your mind and energies quickly while working
- Integrating your spiritual practices with your family life.
Category: Spiritual Self-healing