Pathway to Liberation
This program involves an in-depth study of the psychological and emotional characteristics of each chakra, and how to use meditation, yoga, music, and mantra to awaken and harmonize them.
You will also learn about:
- The physical, astral and causal bodies
- How the soul enters the body and get entrapped
- The components of the astral body: the astral spine, energy channels, chakras and kundalini
- The connections between the chakras and karma
- References to the chakras in the Bible
- How the chakras relate to the eight-fold path of Raja Yoga (Patanjali)
- The Spiritual Eye and how to stimulate it
- Symbolism in the Bhagavad Gita and the “soldiers of light.”
When it's possible, Ananda Yoga sessions throughout the week will focus on postures, pranayama, bandhas, mudras, and other practices for gently and naturally awakening the chakras.
See also: Yoga for Awakening the Chakras
Category: Meditation and Self-Realization